Sunday, May 26, 2013

Kia Ora Whanau a E Hoa!

I hope that yous are all doing really great. It's exciting to hear good stories from some of you. It's good to see the really good changes that are happening all over. I hope everyone is well!

I am trying to learn Maori, I just have no time to do so. I know greetings in most of the Island languages, as well as in Hindi. Boula -Fiji. Kia Ora - Maori, Talofa - Samoa, Malo Leilei - Tongan, Wanacom - Sri Lankan, Namaste- Hindi. So, yeah. Lol... Or Cheers- New Zealanders. Lol...

In President Monson's talk, Obedience Brings Blessings, he said this: "There are rules and laws to help ensure our physical safety. Likewise, the Lord has provided guidelines and commandments to help ensure our spiritual safety so that we might successfully navigate this often-treacherous mortal existence and return eventually to our Heavenly Father."

So, we need to remember to always be obedient. To every law of God. In Zone Conference this past thursday, it was mentioned that if you didn't take care of the small things, that the y would come back to haunt you. So, take care of all the small things in your life so that you don't have to worry about them plaguing you.

I don't have heaps of time, so I will just go ahead and close.

I advise you to read Jeffrey R. Hollands talk, "Lord, I Believe." He said to all of us. We need to lead with our belief. Not with our doubts. "...Only Believe" You may not know, but at least you believe. That's all that it takes, until you let that desire work in you. Then, you can know. But it has to start somewhere. So, I suggest to you all that you try to lead with your faith, not with your fear. You can do it. God knows you can do it. In fact, Jesus, who was in your shoes right now, already did it. He conquered every problem that you will ever face. And he wants to show you how.

Love,

E. Staheli

No comments:

Post a Comment