Sunday, May 19, 2013

3 new sets!

So, this week has been good in some ways, and bad in some ways. Oh well. I will survive. We had 2 sets up until Sunday afternoon. then 0. We had a set, Rachel, whom we found just this past week, and she was keen as, keeping her commitments, and then Boom. We got a text right before church saying "Hi. Rachael here. Im sorry, i cant attend your church as it is against my family's religion." next text: "My family told me that i can only follow the holy bible. I have to listen to my elders of my family. So sorry."

So, yeah. That was not too great. 

We then discovered that our other set is not there in the mind. She's got a couple or screws loose, so we dropped her. But then! We picked up 3 of the sets that we dropped. It was interesting. They are set for the 1st of Jun. So that should be interesting.

I heard that Sis. Monson died. That's really sad. I wonder what it would be like for the prophet to have his wife die. He knows very well about the spirit world. I wonder how he feels about it.

Well, I really don't have too much time. So, I have to get going! Sorry for the really short email!

Love,

E. Staheli

No comments:

Post a Comment